Customer Relationship Executive

Undisclosed Company
Berkshire, Slough
£30000 per annum + Bonus, Benefits
07 Oct 2016
21 Oct 2016
Manpower UK
Job Type
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Customer Service person to join a well-established company based in Slough, you will be working for a company where you will have a real opportunity to develop a long term career and will be given continued support to achieve personal and company targets. Our client is a global IT and communications services provider based in Slough.

What our client is looking for from you? Intermediate Excel skills, strong general admin experience and great communication skills, previous corporate experience would also be beneficial. The role is working as an inside sales member of the team acting as a single point of contact for customers, focusing on organic growth for the business, maintaining open accounts with customers.

75% of the role is administration, contacting and responding to customers via the phones and email, while the other 25% is customer facing, being a single point of contact for customers, some of the responsibilities of this role include, having to provide an initial quotation to customers, monitor service delivery and making sure that billing and payments have been received.

Background in IT would be preferred but is not essential as extensive training is provided in learning about the role and the network and services provided by the company. Whether you have a background in sales or high end customer service, this could be a great opportunity for you.

In this role, you will be working alongside many different departments e.g. sales, project management etc. so it also offers opportunity to change direction for where you want to go with your career. The role is working Monday - Friday 9.00 - 5.30 with an hours lunch break. The role also offers the potential opportunity to earn an initial 10% of your salary in bonus.

Interested?! Then please apply here today! If you want to contact me about the role or have any questions please also call me on 01494 533277.