Customer Services Technical Agent - Fluent Dutch
At Manpower we currently have a number of exciting opportunities for Fluent Dutch Speakers
This is a brilliant opportunity for you to come and work with one of the largest American IT multinationals.
The Job Description - for Customer Service Technical Agent - Fluent Dutch.
Ideally for this Dutch Speaking Role you will be:
*Someone who wants to work in Ireland with one of the largest American IT multinationals.
*You will want to display the enthusiasm to develop your technical troubleshooting experience.
*You will gain vast exposure to different parts of a global business including service management, 2nd level support, technical resolver groups, quality control and finance.
So typically what will we be getting you involved in with this Dutch Speaking Role:
Our service desk is the first point of contact for commercial customers across Europe. Our working environment is largely in-bound in nature, which means we only speak to our customers when they choose to contact us. The support delivered is business to business and our customers contact us in three ways with their IT problems; by phone, email and web tickets.
For example; software installations, printer problems, network issues and password resets. There are 2nd level support and resolver teams that deal with more complex technical issues.
* Customer contact - you will be responsible for answering calls, dealing with mail and web tickets in the supported language(s).
* Documentation - you are responsible for documenting information in ticketing systems and providing the customer with information and updates.
* Quality - you are asked to follow quality guidelines to ensure customer service is delivered at a standard that matches the quality of our company brand.
* Problem Determination - you will have access to knowledge databases and various tools to determine the source of the problem you are faced with. You will troubleshoot through remote takeover or by guiding the customer through their issue.
To qualify for this Dutch Speaking Role ideally we will need you to have:
* Experience in a customer service environment. Either face to face or phone based customer service, ideally in a call/data centre. (Nice to have but not essential)
* You must have fluency in English and Dutch (essential). Experience or education in technical support is an advantage.
The salary and benefits you will get for this Dutch Speaking Role.
* Basic salary €23,500 per year + up to €1400 bonus.
* Subsidised Gym, Canteen, Social club, Healthcare plan
* 23 days holidays and 9 public holidays
* Certified and industry recognised training and development
* Career passport & opportunity to develop
* Relocation package with financial assistance and additional guidance (we have lots of experience at this to help make the move easy for you)
Another reason why you should be looking at expanding your Career passport:
Manpower are interested in the continuous development of all our employees and have developed a unique training system. You will hold a Career Passport.
In this passport you will work towards Visa's which enable you to develop to the next level of your career in the form of certified training, extra tasks and shadowing of other teams.
Manpower in conjunction with our client also offer access to over 6000 training courses including certified training courses in:
* Java -VMware -Adobe -Cisco -Linux -HTML
* Microsoft Certifications - Prince2 -Six Sigma - ITIL - Leadership and many more
If you are interested in talking about this is more detail just sent me through your phone number and I can give you a call.