Customer Service Advisors - Liverpool - FTC
Customer Service Advisors - Liverpool
Pay Rate: £7.20 per hour + Bonus
Fixed term temporary contract: 19th September 2016- 7th January 2017
Full & Part time hours
Customers are at the heart of BT's business and delivering outstanding customer service is our number one priority.
Do you have the ability to cope under pressure and still provide a first-rate customer experience?
MANPOWER working with BT requires Customer Service Advisors to answer a combination of short length incoming calls; including, directory enquiries, operator services and 999 calls, which involves transferring to the appropriate emergency authority.
Call centre experience is not essential as full BT Training is provided to enable you to deliver our service to a very high standard; all you need to bring is the following:
* A professional, can-do attitude
* A willingness to apply yourself during your training and into your future career
* Confident use of a keyboard
* An excellent telephone manner along with the ability to remain calm, work efficiently and follow procedures.
Full flexibility is required, 37.5 hours per week, between 0800-23.00 working Monday to Sunday. This role offers bonus opportunity: £1 per hour for each hour worked during your fixed contract, payable at the end of assignment.
In return Manpower offer excellent opportunities to progress your career within the company and fantastic benefits including:
* First class training program
* Up to 30 days annual leave
* Amazing discounts on numerous products including holidays to car insurance
* Access to free development training courses
Apply by clicking on the apply now button