4 days left
We have an exciting opportunity for an Apprentice to join the Manpower team, based in Winchester.
You will be covering all aspects of recruitment, supporting the consultants with candidate management, business development and office processes.
As an Apprentice, your main responsibilities will be to:
- Meet and greet candidates
- Manage diaries
- Complete branch administration processes including staff payroll and referencing
- Register candidates for work
- Identify candidates for job roles
- Support consultants on client visits and marketing activity
The ideal candidate will:
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Good communication skills both face-to-face and over the phone
- Good attention to detail
- Have basic MS office skills
- Be highly motivated
- Have a positive attitude
The successful candidate will have access to free parking from 9:00am to 17:30pm, and will receive great high street discounts as part of our Manpower Extras scheme.
Interested? Apply now!
Apply for Apprentice
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly