Retail Sales Advisor (Sky Retail Stores) - Ashton
Sales Advisor (Sky Retail Stores)
Salary £14,976 - £29,000 OTE + uncapped commission + excellent benefits package
You'll probably have heard that we believe in better. Not only a better experience for our customers, but also a better place to work for our people. After all, it's our people who make us an industry leader.
We're Europe's leading entertainment company and serve 21 million customers across five countries. Our business in the UK and Ireland has come a long way since starting out as a satellite broadcaster in 1989 and we're not stopping there.
Join us as a Sales Advisor and you'll speak to our existing or soon-to-be-customers, offering them advice and helping them to find the best solution by showcasing our fantastic products through demonstrations.
- Uncapped commission
- A free Sky premium package
- Excellent pension, private health care and share save schemes
- Retail and childcare vouchers
- Discounted gym membership
- Savings on tablet and TV purchases
We really value great communication skills, so don't worry if you're not a complete tech-head or haven't got previous sales experience, our training programme and ongoing coaching will make sure you're fully prepared to take on this exciting role. You'll also be:
- Great at having sales conversations to achieve your individual and team targets and a desire to progress your career within a sales role
- Committed to delivering the best possible experience to every customer
- Confident and outgoing
- Passionate about all things Sky and excited to learn more about our products
Interested? Then we'd love to hear from you. Just click on the 'Apply' button below and we'll be in touch soon.
It's our people that make Sky Europe's leading entertainment company. That's why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.