Manpower are working with a rapidly expanding business located in Peterborough that require an Office Manager to coordinate office operations and maintain the smooth running of the busy office.
Reporting to the Branch Director, the successful applicant will manage a small team within the office along with supporting the external staff when required.
Additional duties include but not limited to:
- Administratively support the branch director
- Support the external colleagues when required by producing parts lists and quotes as required by the surveyors
- Organising the surveyors and their diaries to ensure maximum performance
- Prepares weekly and monthly reports for the directors
- Organise and audit the company's systems, databases, and procedures and support the development of new office procedures.
- Manage the customer complaint procedure
- Follows up on phone calls and contacts as appropriate
- Answer general emails and postal correspondence with customers and suppliers
- Following up sales quotes and leads accordingly, resolving any issues or challenges that might arise and process orders and paperwork in a timely efficient manner - to NSI and other accreditation standards.
- Updating CRM and providing analysis and information on your surveyor's sales performance
- Manage and update director's diary and calendars
- Maintain and replenish inventory of office supplies
- Process staff expenses
- Scheduling and resource planning
Working hours for this opportunity will be Monday to Friday, 0900 to 1730 although there may be occasions when you will be required to work later.
This is an excellent opportunity to within a fantastic business that are rapidly growing in the UK therefore, there will be opportunities for internal promotions.
For more information on this opportunity, please contact Jamie Gidney on 01733 565488.
Apply for Office Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly