Part Time - Customer Service Advisor
We are happy to announce that we are looking for Part-Time Customer Service Advisors to work in our Contact Centre in Dublin City. If successful in this role, you will work three evening shifts between Monday - Friday (these shifts are 4 hours long each) and a full 8 hour shift every Saturday or Sunday. This would mean that the successful candidate will work 20 hours per week in our Contact Centre!
Making each and every one of our customers feel special drives us to deliver brilliant TV, broadband and telephony products to more than 11 million households across the UK and Ireland. That's why our people are critical to our success and keep our customers coming back for more. Join us as a Customer Service Advisor and you'll become part of an exciting team that's working to offer the best service in the country.
As a valued employee of Sky, you'll benefit from:
- €11,250 base salary
- Attractive incentives scheme
- Free Sky+ HD TV and ½ price phone & broadband
- Excellent pension scheme
- Private health care
- Maternity benefit
- Share save scheme
- Comprehensive product and sales training
There's a great range of other benefits which fit around your needs too
Your key responsibilities:
As a member of the Customer Service Team, you will engage with existing customers and have great conversations to ensure that they are getting the best out of their Sky package.
- Working to meet daily and weekly targets
- Helping customers to solve any queries that they may have in an efficient and professional manner
- Gaining a clear understanding of what's important to each customer so that you can give them a tailored solution and actively look for opportunities to match Sky's products to our customer's needs
- Using your listening and influencing skills
- Doing the right thing for our customers
- Naturally driven to meet targets
- A strong communicator with an engaging personality
- Customer focused with strong problem solving skills
- Open to learning new skills and be flexible with your approach
- Motivated by working as part of a great team
- Passionate about all things Sky
If you're ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, apply today !
It's our people that make Sky Europe's leading entertainment company. That's why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
Believe in Better