Strategic Clients Recruiter (Dublin & Galway)
ManpowerGroup is the world's leading workforce expert, connecting more than 600,000 people to work every day and helping more than 400,000 clients worldwide. With nearly 3,500 offices in 80 countries worldwide, ManpowerGroup offers the full spectrum of workforce solutions needed to address the complex recruitment challenges that exist today.
An exciting opportunity presents itself in our Dublin and Galway operations for a Recruiter to become part of our Strategic Client Division. Similar to an in-house recruiter, the role is client specific, with full responsibility for demanding recruitment requirements to ensure agreed client SLA's are exceeded. This role does not involve business development, rather it focuses on delivering talent to a number of our key global clients.
Responsibilities for the Strategic Clients Recruiter:
- Reporting directly to Operations Manager, you will have full responsibility for end to end recruitment for assigned roles
- Working closely with clients to understand their business, identifying successful candidate profiles and personality fit for a variety of different teams
- Attracting candidates through innovative and creative recruitment methods, utilising multiple sourcing tools
- Evaluating candidates skills, experience and suitability through rigorous screening processes
- Managing the candidate experience to ensure a professional and memorable journey with excellent communications and support throughout
- Meeting with the hiring managers on a weekly basis and running progress meetings, debriefs and candidate interviews
- Ensuring all administration elements of recruitment process are performed to the highest level, meeting all SLA requirements
- Maintaining the highest level of professionalism when dealing with all client stakeholders, building trust and strong relationships
Requirements for the Strategic Clients Recruiter:
- An experienced recruiter, preferably with multilingual experience
- Exceptional verbal and written communication ability
- Self-motivated and driven by overachievement
- Proven ability to take ownership and drive results
- Overriding commitment to quality and the needs of the client
- Structured, organised and professional
- Team player with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Leaving Certificate (or equivalent), Degree qualification preferable
- Minimum 1 year experience in recruitment
You will be joining an extremely friendly and personable team where everyone collaborates really well. The role itself gives you the opportunity to gain internal recruitment experience and work with some of the world's most well respected multinational organisations.
If you are interested please apply now or contact me at amy.bowes @ Manpower.ie