Welcome to OpportUNIty
A partnership between Manpower & Birmingham City University for Student Jobs on Campus
We will help you to build, refine and develop your skills, knowledge and experience whilst undertaking short-term work placements at the University. Then by the time you graduate from the University, we want you to have successfully achieved an academic qualification in addition to core employability skills. Your paid work experience will also contribute towards your CV and make you more attractive to future employers.
- Paid work experience
- You develop employability skills and learn how to articulate them to future employers
- You get to work on campus
- You work hours that fit around your studies
- You gain experience of recruitment and selection processes and receive feedback at every stage of the process to help you improve in areas you may need additional support (e.g. CV writing, interview techniques and so on)
- Your experiences will help shape the university and the way it works.
Faculty of Health, Education and Life Sciences is looking for current level 5 and 6 students from the following schools: Education and Social Work,...
Facilities Assistants required immediately to work within Birmingham City University in both the city centre and Edgbaston. This role requires a lo...
*Exciting opportunity for current BCU students*
Manpower is looking to recruit a student administrator to provide high quality, proactive and professional administrative support to students and s...
Managing the traffic in and out of the goods in yard, receiving deliveries (internal and external companies), updating administration records and o...
* Open only to students registered in the School of Health Sciences and continuing education at BCU in academic year 2017/2018 *Peer Assisted Study...