Welcome to OpportUNIty
A partnership between Manpower & Birmingham City University for Student Jobs on Campus
We will help you to build, refine and develop your skills, knowledge and experience whilst undertaking short-term work placements at the University. Then by the time you graduate from the University, we want you to have successfully achieved an academic qualification in addition to core employability skills. Your paid work experience will also contribute towards your CV and make you more attractive to future employers.
- Paid work experience
- You develop employability skills and learn how to articulate them to future employers
- You get to work on campus
- You work hours that fit around your studies
- You gain experience of recruitment and selection processes and receive feedback at every stage of the process to help you improve in areas you may need additional support (e.g. CV writing, interview techniques and so on)
- Your experiences will help shape the university and the way it works.
We are looking for an undergraduate or postgraduate student from ADM to join our Creative Print technical workshop support team working in Parkside...
You will Undertake the active invigilation role for examinations across the four Faculties at Birmingham City University and ensure that examinatio...
The Library & Learning Resources department are looking to recruit a team to work on a fixed-term project to prepare our stock of books, journals, ...
We are looking for three undergraduate or postgraduate students to join our Technical team at the School of Jewellery.