Right to Work and the EU Transition
On 1 January 2021 freedom of movement with the EU will end and a new immigration system takes effect. With the full rules and details recently published, now is the time for employers to make final preparations so they are ready for this important date.
Available to watch on-demand, our ‘Right to Work and the EU Transition’ webinar is hosted by ManpowerGroup Compliance Director James Levey and Ian Robinson of Fragomen LLP. It outlines the key points organisations should be considering to avoid disruption and to ensure they are complying with the new rules.
The webinar summarises the latest on the new immigration legislation, and what steps employers should be taking to review and adapt current immigration practices for both existing employees and future hires.
The session discusses:
- Key dates to be aware of to remain compliant
- Potential risks to organisations and how to interpret the guidance
- Understanding the rules from a practical perspective – what are the key takeaways?
- Processes companies must implement to remain compliant
- Preparing to hire EU nationals and non-EU nationals