Meter Reader - Lincoln
Pay Rate: £9.00ph per hour + Monthly bonus scheme
Bonus Scheme: Applicable from day one OTE circa £300 per month
Hours: Monday - Saturday, 37 hours flexible between 8am-8pm
Benefits: Branded SSE van, uniform, hand-held terminal, mobile phone and tools
We are currently recruiting for a Meter Reader to join our client SSE who are the second biggest energy provider in the UK.
The Meter Reader job involves reading and inspecting meters, enabling accurate bill production to the customer. With a clear focus on customer delivery, positively representing the company image and brand and delivering against the governance is an essential part of the role.
You will be a lone worker based from home/depot, out in all weathers; you'll walk from property to property to read the meters potentially walking up to 5 miles per day. You'll have a weekly target to hit, however you will plan your work load and route, so self-motivation and organisational skills are key! Your area service manager within SSE will provide performance information and deliver essential briefings to you and you will join an already high performing team.
Essential Functional / Technical Skills
- Ability to read, record and inspect meters
- Full driving licence
- Excellent Communication skills - being able to interact with customers
- Computer Literate
- Pass a criminal record check Personal Attributes / Competencies
- 'Can do' positive attitude
- Excellent co-ordination and organisational skills
- Safe working anti-risk approach
- Customer focus skills - keen to go the extra mile
- Live and breathe Company values
Sound interesting and the ideal job for you please apply to Manpower……….