We have an amazing opportunity for a passionate individual to join an organisation that provides a once in a life time opportunity for school and gap year students through volunteering projects in Africa, Asia and South/Central America. You will be a part of the Expedition Coordinating team, visiting various secondary schools to encourage students to fund raise and go on these life changing expeditions.
This is a unique role that will involve;
- Calling and meeting with various schools in your patch to book new appointments
- Conducting sales presentations with teachers, students and their parents
- Supporting students and schools throughout the fund-raising process
- Working towards your individual and team target
- Travelling to Africa. Asia or South/central America for four weeks
No sales experience? No Problem! This company is seeking individuals that simply have a passion for helping others. Johnny, Steph, Jess and Julie; all individuals that have come from a background in travelling, teaching and being a parent that has had the opportunity to be a part of one of the expeditions.
A competitive salary of £19,000 to £21,000 + an uncapped bonus is being offered with a generous benefits package. You will get a company car, laptop, mobile phone, iPad, private health care cover, outdoor kit and clothing discounts, food allowance and the opportunity for international travel!
Would you like the opportunity to make a real difference to people's lives? Call Tarryn 01329823211