ITALIAN SPEAKING CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR
£20,000 PER ANNUM + BENEFITS
SHIFTS BETWEEN 07:00 AM - 23:00 PM
WORKING 5 OUT OF 7 DAYS PER WEEK (37.5 HOURS PER WEEK)
My client are a global travel provider who were founded in 1999 and are headquartered in Shanghai, China.
- China's leading travel services provider
- Ranked No. 1 among China travel groups in 2015
- Covering over 50% of the online travel service market share
- The 2nd largest global online travel services company in terms of market value
- China's largest domestic travel services company
As part of the exciting global expansion strategy, my client is now opening its first European presence in the vibrant city of Edinburgh and they are looking for multi-lingual customer service advisors to join their team!
- We are seeking to build a series of high-performing, passionate teams of Customer Service Representatives to join us on our journey of growth and expansion into the European market.
- You will be passionate about travel, you build rapport quickly and you have a customer-centric view of the world. These aspects will come through in all of your interactions whilst delivering the best possible customer service, whether on the phone, by email or by chat.
- In return we offer you a great and creative working environment, a good benefits package and an intensive training programme to help your journey here at Trip.com reach new heights. You will report directly into a Team Leader who will also be on-site in Edinburgh.
- The standard working pattern would be 37.5 hours per week. We will happily discuss the different shift patterns available during our selection process.
- Serve clients in our contact centre on different client products (flights, hotels and trains) and questions on their bookings;
- Solve the problems for clients via Call, Chat and Email;
- Handle clients problems with empathy and patience in a goal-driven environment;
- Work as part of a high-performing team, supporting and helping colleagues when required;
- Attend regular team huddles;
- Keep up-to-date with latest promotions and initiatives;
- Read, understand and follow the Company Policies and Procedures;
- Assist in ad hoc assigned projects.
Key Qualifications and Experience
- World class customer service skills and experience.
- Strong communication skills in English, both verbal and written;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and sound general computer skills;
- Proficient typing abilities.
- Sound troubleshooting and problem-solving skills with a strong desire to achieve positive outcomes;
- Ability to listen and build rapport quickly;
- Conscientious and diligent approach to work;
- Completer-finisher with a good attention to detail.
- Ability to touch-type;
- Flexible approach to working;
- Passionate about travel!
For more information on this role please contact me on 01895 205 493 or email me at Jamie.Rogan @ manpower .co .uk
"Italian" "Italy" "Multi-Lingual" "Linguist" "Customer Service" "Call Centre" "Language" "Interpretor"