I am currently recruiting a Bench Hand Joiner for a ongoing role which could lead to a permanant job.
The successful applicant will be working at my clients workshop and be required to manufacture a variety of moulds from timber, these moulds are used in the process of casting stone products.
Due to the nature of the role applicants must be:
- Experianced in the manufacture of a wide range of timber product moulds
- Confident in the use of woodworking machinery and product assembly
- Competent with a variety of materials including hardwood, softwood and sheet materials
- Able to read and work from production and technical drawings
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team
If you would like more details regarding this role please do not hesitate to contact Jack.