Do you have experience of cleaning within a commercial setting? We are recruiting for cleaners on behalf of our client located in Newport.
- Cleaning and maintaining cleanliness of all areas, to include, offices, toilets, hallways and communal areas.
- Use of electrical and manual equipment such as hoovers
- Completion of relevant paperwork related to stock and supplies, unpacking of deliveries and storing the supplies within the relevant areas
- To report any damaged equipment and / or maintenance issues
- You must have previous cleaning experience
- Awareness of COSHH and Health and Safety practices
- The ability to work on your own and as part of a team
- Understanding the importance of confidentiality and discretion at all times
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Physically fit as the role includes an element of manual handling
The hours of work Monday to Friday as and when required paying an hourly rate of £8.21 per hour.
The role requires screening checks prior to starting. This will include reference checks to cover the last 5 years and a DBS check.