CALL CENTRE TEAM LEADER - NIGHT SHIFT
£24,000 - £28,000 PER ANNUM D.O.E (+10% NIGHT SHIFT ALLOWANCE)
SHIFTS BETWEEN 21:00 PM - 07:30 AM
WORKING 5 OUT OF 7 DAYS ON A SHIFT BASIS
To directly lead, manage and develop a team of Customer Service Agents to maximise their potential both individually and collectively. The ideal candidate will have previous experience within a Customer focused Managerial / Team Leader role, previous Call Centre experience is also advantageous.
- Manage the performance and development of team members through appropriate use of the performance Management system and a wide range of managerial techniques
- Ensure that quality is a key team driver which underpins all operational performance, proactively driving a culture of continuous improvement
- Be first point of call for resolving escalated issues to the satisfaction of the client in a timely manner to minimise risk to the Company and the client
- Maintain the highest levels of client and customer satisfaction within the campaign
- Act as a role model in displaying Ctrip's values in all activity and communication, promoting a positive and professional image of Ctrip at all times
Person Specification All candidates must:
- Have previous Team Leader, Supervisory or Managerial skills
- Previous Call Centre experience is advantageous
- Multilingual is desirable
For more information on this role please contact me on 01895 205 493 or email me at Jamie.Rogan @ manpower .co .uk
"Team Leader" "Call Centre" "Contact Centre" "Customer Service"