We have a brilliant opportunity to work as a Network Engineer with our client in Bracknell (some working in Woking). You will be working full time at £50 per hour LTD working between the hours of 8.00am - 5.00pm (40 hours a week) this role is temporary for 6 months.
Our client is one of the world's leading Building Energy Management Systems manufacturers, with a worldwide distribution and support network covering over 50 countries. Its fully integrated control solutions are able to meet the most complex requirements of modern buildings.
- Ability to design and implement Process Control Domain and Level 2, 3 and 3.5 networks used for Industrial Automation and Control Systems and the information interfacing to business networks
- Knowledge of Industrial Automation and Control System architectures, fault tolerant networks and applications using OPC and other field interfaces
- Knowledge of Cisco switches, routers and firewalls as well as active directory, group policies, virtualisation and implementation thereof
- Basic Knowledge of hardware panel design including wiring, earthing, power ratings and UPS systems
- Basic Knowledge of quality procedures and documentation for networking used in Industrial Automation and Control Systems
- Ability to produce test specifications required for ensuring compliance with design requirements
- Would be working closely with the Infrastructure Network Lead who will retain responsibility for the Process Control Domain global design details
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent desirable but not essential.
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent communication - both verbal and written
- The ability to work under pressure
Please note there is some travel to the Woking office as the project team is based here.