Demand Planning Analyst
Reporting to the Global Demand Planning Manager the Analyst will provide support to perform all activities required by the Global Demand Planning organisation within the frame of the S&OP process.
Based in Dublin 22 for a Global Healthcare Company
Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
· Facilitate the monthly Demand Planning cycle within the monthly S&OP by giving support in the preparation of outputs to Commercial, Operations and Finance SVP's.
· Prepare the sales forecast baseline as an input of the commercial sales forecasting process.
· Define and ensure that proper inventory targets are maintained
· Calculate and provide to the Global Supply Planning Team the demand requirements needed to maintain targeted stock levels
· Prepare and hold monthly Demand-Supply Consensus meetings.
· Recommend, propose actions and execute changes as needed to ensure supply/demand balance and/or request for information and data from Commercial Operations, Finance, Supply Chain and other S&OP team members.
· S&OP KPI calculation and follow-up.
Degree in Supply Chain or related discipline
2-3 years' experience in Demand/Supply Planning functions.
Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
Team working skills.
Ability to work quickly & meet changing deadlines for the S&OP process.
Contact Ann Marie Corcoran for ore information