Air Import Clerk with experience of between 6 months and 2 years.
£22 - £25k salary.
To work within a family business and to grow and develop in to an all-round freight forwarder.
- Arrange haulage from Airlines / GHA once goods have cleared customs
- Develop and build relationships to ensure a high level of customer service is provided to clients.
- Take requests and queries and resolve them effectively and efficiently.
- Communicate (using email, telephone and internet systems) with overseas agents and clients clearly, precisely and accurately and resolve issues and complaints in a timely manner.
- Ensure customs clearance documents are on hand prior to Shipment arrival.
- Duty/Vat invoices.
- Have the desire to learn exports as well as imports
- Ensure that your supervisor is updated on the status of all shipments.