Working for a very well established company within the FMCG Food Space we have a wonderful opportunity for a Product Marketing Manager to join the team based in the Essex HO.
The Product Marketing Manager will work across both branded and private label business. Reporting to the Marketing Controller and working across all channels (retail, foodservice & industrial) helping to develop and execute the marketing plans and strategy for the current ranges as well as helping to drive new initiatives forward.
Working across trade and consumer marketing, you'll be responsible for a portfolio of products and be comfortable with taking on a broad range of responsibilities from product management, brand communications across press, digital, PR along with category research and analysis. You'll work very closely with the NPD and Sales teams along with other key departments within the business to drive forward and support innovation projects.
Ideally you will be:
Educated to degree level, preferably within marketing
3+ years marketing experience and looking to take the next step in your career
Previous marketing experience within the food industry previously & have a strong interest in food!
Key duties include:
- Review and regular reporting of product performance
- Conduct regular product category reviews; analysing invoiced sales figures, market data and EPOS data to understand performance and to highlight market opportunities & inform the planning process.
- Work closely with Marketing and NPD to develop an innovation pipeline.
- Create, develop and deliver marketing activity to support new branded launches and existing branded ranges, such as online, in print and instore via external creative agencies.
- Support local Sales Team with marketing presentations highlighting product features and benefits along with market analysis.
- Work closely with the rest of the marketing team to plan and run brand support activity including trade and consumer press and social media engagement; including relevant social platforms and influencer link-ups such as bloggers & vloggers.
- Working with agencies to produce packaging design, press adverts and other marketing & sales support collateral.
- Day-to-day coordination of marketing budget & spend
- Support of the sales team on branded and own label business, including preparation of sell-in presentations, category analysis summaries and meeting attendance where relevant
- Coordination of the company websites and management of the social media plan with regular content updates
- Regular store audits to review market developments and feed into brand planning
- Develop an expert knowledge of product ranges.