Senior Recruitment Consultant
£25K + OTE uncapped
Forming part of the brand new Experis Flex initiative you will be working autonomously in a flexible and professional manner which enables a better work-life balance along with the space to succeed and achieve your goals both financially and professionally.
You will be home based, whilst having access to all of the tools, support and commercial branding that you would expect from the global Experis brand. This includes full access to LinkedIn Recruiter, the award winning Bullhorn CRM platform and leading job boards for both candidate searching and job posting. You will also receive the full support in terms of a legal team, contractor care team, contractor financing and IT Support function.
You will be issued with a company Laptop and fully expensed phone in order to create a full working function from the comfort of your home or local office.
This new initiative invites experienced and self-motivated recruiters who are looking for a different approach to their working day and also career progression. We look to give responsible employees the control back to utilise their time in the most efficient manner, optimising their effort to achieve the maximum reward.
You will be responsible for developing relationships with new clients across the UK. You will be required to: Pro-actively identify, attract, engage, assess and secure top talent for your clients; Build strong relationships with existing and new clients; nurture these relationships to ensure future business and maximise the number of placements made by Experis; Build upon our strong reputation within the market as the #1 Global Leader in Professional Resourcing & Workforce Solutions.
Build your niche vertical market:
- Research, immerse in and become a true Subject Matter Expert in your chosen vertical by developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, their technologies, their projects, their strategies and their work culture and environment;
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract business from client companies;
- Visiting clients to build and develop strong and successful relationships. Meeting can be held either locally to you or you will have full access to our London HQ (or Bristol, Edinburgh, Solihull or Manchester office)
- Have a strong footprint in your vertical market
- Have expert knowledge of the technology, trends, market news, projects, strategy. Own and connect with your network of clients and candidates
- Continue to build on your pipeline of new prospective business opportunities within your designated market.
- Work towards a reputation as the market leader in your field
- Grow new business sales revenue in your vertical market, and focus on growing your delivery function to 'land-and-expand' within your client-base
- Report weekly successes, difficulties and market movements to management and attend regular meetings in London to discuss growth and development with your peer group.
- Meet monthly with management to discuss personal P&L for your business unit and discuss growth strategy and plan for following month and beyond
- Refer business to other parts of the Experis business that fall outside of your vertical market and work closely with other business leaders
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in recruitment, ideally up to Team Leader / Senior Consultant level
- Experience in the IT / Digital / Technology sectors of recruitment
- Proven experience in bidding and winning new client deals and subsequent delivery of projects
- Proven experience of working in an autonomous and responsible manner
- Passion and knowledge of the recruitment market
- Expert level understanding of the recruitment lifecycle including securing exclusivity with key clients
- Must have access to facilities to work from home in a professional manner allowing you to maximise the time in your day.
- Responsible and self-motivated
- Hard working and driven
- Customer / Client focused with a penchant for exceptional brand identity
- Exceptional planning and time management skills
- Focused on results and growing own business
- Able and confident to map a market and cross sell to other business areas
- Credible and professional in meetings and business pitches
- Has ability to formulate a strategy on how to grow within the chosen market
- This opportunity also allows flexible working and may suit someone who has family commitments or is looking for a little bit of flexibility in their working life.
- We can tailor the package around the timescales on which individuals are looking to work
- Whilst this role will be predominantly home-based, we offer all candidates the opportunity to utilise the Experis offices when they wish, either to hot-desk (a chance to get out of the house!) or for client/candidate meetings when required.
- If you're interested in building your future and helping us to build ours, then we'd love to hear from you.
- Tap apply
- Connect with me on LinkedIn - Sabeya Ali | ManpowerGroup and say 'Hi'.
- Call 07515325251 to chat now.