Belfast Clinic Based
Once successfully through an initial accredited training program you will undertake work capability assessments within a clinic based environment in Belfast.
If you are a Registered General Nurse, Learning Disability or Mental Health Nurse then this could be the next career move for you.
Monday to Friday 9-5 working hours with no weekend or night shift work
You will be joining a leading provider of health assessment services across the UK, comprehensive training and support will be given in the first few months of your new role in addition to ongoing support and development.
Broad based experience is sought, however full training will be provided in the assessment tools, particular physical and mental health topics and the reporting processes required.
- Registered Nurse (General, Mental Health or Learning Disability) with a valid NMC registration
- Minimum of 2 years' post registration Nursing experience
- Excellent clinical, communication, interpersonal and basic IT skills
Salary and benefits:
- Annually reviewed competitive salary
- Private medical insurance (+ option to purchase cover for dependents)
- Life assurance, complimentary medical indemnity insurance
- Attractive stakeholder pension scheme
- Reimbursement of your annual professional body registration fees HCPC / NMC
- Income protection insurance, personal accident cover
- Regular CPD and flexible additional benefits
- The option to buy and sell additional annual leave
Successful candidates commence with comprehensive full-time training at a regional training venue prior to starting, paying you a full salary whilst gaining valuable professional development.