An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a world leading global organisation, our client Leading Global FMCG company with Brands such as Dove, Knorr, Persil & Magnum are currently looking for a PA to Executive Vice President based at their prestigious facility in Blackfriars. This is a full-time temporary role for a period of 3 Months, working a 36.25 hour week. This role is paying up to £39,500 per annum, pro rata, depending on experience.
Please note, ASAP start required (No more than one week's notice period)
This role supports the EVP M&A and M&A Team (6 managers) who require a PA who is a self-starter and who can interact regularly with an international network both inside the business and externally. Capable of managing his/her own time flexibly and effectively, juggling diaries and travel schedules using excellent judgement in interacting at all levels of the company.
- Diary management for EVP and Senior Team - assessing competing priorities and anticipating requirements; filtering and prioritising
- Organising international travel, including visas, itineraries and logistical requirements
- Managing EVP's mailbox, flagging issues and responding as/when necessary. Screening, responding to and redirecting emails, as appropriate. Composing/typing general correspondence/emails
- Good organisational and time management skills with the ability to prioritise workload and multi-task. Proactive attitude with the ability to demonstrate initiative, attention to detail and reliability
- Self-motivated, highly productive, reliable with a flexible attitude. Ability to act with good judgement and common sense. Ability to work under pressure, meet tight deadlines
- Organisation and administration of local meetings & visitors - coordinating all logistics i.e. attendees, timings, equipment and rooms.
- Organising international meetings using knowledge of technologies available to deliver the most appropriate solution i.e. telepresence, live meetings, Skype etc.
- Co-ordination of expenses and invoice processing - training can be provided on specific IT system. Pro-actively tackling issues related to administrative processes to ensure speed and efficiency
- Ownership of starter/leaver admin process for team and occasionally preparation of presentations and other materials for meetings
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. The incumbent will be required to build and develop knowledge of key individuals and respond appropriately to queries and requests. The position involves communication with staff at all levels throughout the Company and external contacts.
- This role requires proven experience as a Personal Assistant and experience working in a corporate environment and regional/global organisation. It requires discretion and confidentiality.
- Critically, the jobholder must be well organised, able to prioritise tasks and have the ability to build relationships with an international network and key stakeholders across different levels internally and externally.
- Experience in managing office processes and where necessary, developing new approaches to meeting changing needs.
- Comfortable working in a virtual environment, embracing new ways of working and using knowledge of the technologies available to proactively support the needs of the team.
- Candidates should have strong interpersonal skills.
- Solid IT skills, particularly Word, strong Excel and PowerPoint. Accuracy, speed, proactivity and an ability to 'get things done' are vital.