Great job opportunities to join a leading company as a Customer Service Advisor, at their contact centre in Lurgan!
Customer Service Agent - Call Centre Lurgan
40 hours per week.
Rotational Shift Pattern:
Monday to Friday 8am to 9pm and
Saturday and Sunday 8am to 8pm
(Required to work 1 weekend in 3)
Would you like to further develop your customer service skills within a supportive and successful organisation? Our client is currently accepting applications for highly motivated customer agents. It's a customer service role, so of course top-notch customer service and communication skills are a must. Most of all, you'll be driven to provide the best experience you can on every call.
- Deal with inbound customer queries promptly and efficiently.
- Interact with customers all over the UK
- Inputting data within multiple systems.
- Perform all duties in confidence
- Maintain an up-to-date level of product and procedure knowledge.
- Ensure that all inbound and outbound documentation is processed correctly and in a timely manner.
- Adhere to data protection laws.
- Advise customers of the products and services and match the best options to suit their individual needs.
- Working closely with your team to achieve targets and goals and supporting each other in all aspects of the job.
- Ad hoc administrative duties such as data tracking, data mining, back office duties
Successful candidate will have:
- Excellent phone manner
- Previous customer service experience with a positive attitude.
- Listening skills.
- Problem solver and good analysing skills.
- Communication skills both written and verbal.
- Communicate in a caring and friendly manner.
- Attention to detail.
- Flexibility & ability to use one's initiative.
- Comfortable working with computers.
- Team player and passionate to go above and beyond for all customers.
If this is something that would interest you apply online today or alternatively contact 01895 205329 for more information.