I am urgently recruiting for an exciting Personal Lines Insurance position with an established insurance broker based in Waterford.
Working as part of the Personal Lines Team, the role involves contact with existing customers quoting and advising on cover and services. The successful candidate will be responsible for renewals, client retention and driving new business through up selling &/or cross selling.
· Ability to evaluate direct client insurance requirements and provide suitable cover solutions.
· Good negotiation skills to close new business or at time of renewal.
· Energy and drive with an ability to manage high work load in a team environment.
· Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to include a confident telephone manner.
· Promote professionalism and integrity.
· APA qualification progressing towards CIP with experience of working in Personal Lines.
· Business Literacy and numeracy; e mail writing, use of spreadsheets.
· Knowledge and understanding of the Relay software package or equivalent.
· Knowledge of personal lines products including processes.
· Salary will be Commensurate with experience.
· Company Bonus & Pension Scheme.
· Insurance examinations needed will be sponsored by the employer.
Successful applicants will enjoy excellent working conditions and will receive an attractive remuneration package which will be commensurate with experience.
The position offers excellent career progression.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity confidentially please contact Stefan Moro on 01 645217 or stefan.moro@ manpower.ie