Manpower are recruiting for a Production Operative who will be responsible for the manufacture, testing and inspection of the jet engine products and such tasks that may be requested by management to meet the companies' objectives. This will provide you with the perfect opportunity to play an integral role in producing premium products with an international company, who are dedicated to investing time and training into each member of their staff.
The Production Operatives main duties are:
- Assist in the manufacture of finished products as directed by the Production Manager. Adopting good workmanship standards and paying particular attention to quality.
- Efficiently undertake installation of mechanical, electrical and trim components as part of the engineering stage fit out process. Install engine, drive train and associated cabling and pipe work.
- Assist in the preparation and bonding of boats
- Assist in the cutting, grinding and flow coating of bonded boats.
- Assist in other areas of the manufacturing process as directed by your line supervisor.
- Assist in the training of other personnel including new production operatives as and when required.
- Maintain work station in a clean and tidy state.
In order to apply, you are required to have:
- A good standard of general education
- General appreciation and understanding of conventional workshop power and hand tools
The position is 08.00-16.30, Monday-Friday with a salary of £17,000 - £21,000 dependant on experience