We have an exciting opportunity for a driven and passionate restaurant manager (members club) to be a part of a hugely successful company that prides itself on being the heart of West Sussex and holding some of the most world-famous events.
You will be working with a talented team to create an amazing customer journey and manage day to day operations, ensuring service always reflects all that they stand for. This is a unique role for a restaurant that prides itself on producing quality dishes by using award winning meat and produce fresh from their very own farm!
- Manage the staff rota and train, motivate and lead a strong team to deliver excellent customer service- you will also be responsible for recruiting for the restaurant
- Monitor stock control by maintaining low wastage levels, ensuring receipt and administration of all deliveries and budgeted margins are achieved
- Manage the cashing up and till operation of the restaurant
- Identify sale opportunities and use market research to maximise revenue
- Organise and take part in forecast, budget and stocktake meetings
What you will need:
- Experience in a F&B management position
- Relevant product knowledge (wine and spirits)
A competitive salary of £30,000 per annum is offered with a great work/life balance.
Benefits of working for this company include the opportunity to earn an extra months' pay under their bonus scheme, free tickets to selected events, and access to the company's wellbeing programme that includes weekly massages and exercise classes. Additionally, there is free parking on site and uniform and staff meals are provided on shift.
Do you have the confidence to make decisions, great attention to detail and an excellent communication skills? Call Tarryn on 01329 823 211