Manpower is looking for a Service Engineer to join one of our most valued clients, a global leader in the manufacture and service of industrial equipment. Based from your home, you will be tasked with covering the Basingstoke area. As the Service Engineer you will be responsible for performing planned and reactive servicing on all company equipment.
This is an historical business that has been in operation for over 100 years. They're an innovative company who have established themselves as one of the leaders in the production of capital equipment.
As the Service Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out all inspections and servicing on company equipment on client sites
- Record and maintain all existing servicing records
- Create and implement actions for continuous improvement
To be successful in the role of Service Engineer, you will be expected to have the following skills and experience:
- Good experience in working with PLCs
- Apprentice trained multi-skilled engineer
- Full clean drivers' licence
In return for your services, you will receive an outstanding remuneration package which includes a salary circa £29,000 - £31,000 plus additional benefits.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity to really propel your career, then please don't hesitate to apply today.