Strategic Purchaser/Strategic Buyer
Do you want to work for an international and ambitious company where we work shoulder to shoulder every day to become the global leader in the offshore wind market?
Are you looking for a position where you can use your sourcing knowledge and experience to build strong and beneficial supplier relations?
Our client is looking for a Strategic Planner whose responsibility will be to optimise our clients Tail Spend category to ensure a strategic approach towards this area. Today, the area consists of a significant number of parts and suppliers, which we will consolidate, organise and optimise in regard to quality, cost and delivery performance. You will also support the Head of Sourcing Execution with tactical and operational tasks, as well as support the factories on escalated supplier issues, and in order to secure best utilisation of resources, you will support across categories when needed.
Furthermore, your job responsibilities will include:
- Manage own supplier portfolio - SRM, master data, supplier performance and contracts
- Support the Category Manager and the Category Team from a commercial perspective
- Lead RFQ processes and negotiations with suppliers
- Support the development and execution of the sourcing strategy, supplier selection and cost reduction efforts
- Coordinate and align efforts/initiatives with SCM colleagues
- Support factory logistic purchasers and category purchasers in escalated delivery issues