A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Vehicle Technician based in Rugby, GB. This company are expanding their team and will be employing an additional team member to provide exceptional knowledge in an extremely fast paced environment.
- Service and repair vehicle to the required company standard
- Carry out the pre-delivery inspection using the systems and documentation implemented by the Workshop Manager
- Identify any mechanical, electrical or other fault which may render the vehicle unsafe, illegal or below the required standard for retail and report it to the Workshop Manager
- Rectify any faults identified to ensure the vehicle is safe, legal and meets the required quality standard for retail
- Train and assist colleagues, including apprentices as required to meet the needs of the business
- Comply with all company processes and procedures, in particular, in relation to Health & Safety
- Liaise with the Workshop Manager regarding parts required prior to any major or unusual repair work and in cases of uncertainty as to the safety, legality or quality of any faults found or repairs made
- Inspect vehicles as per specifications of job sheet and repair them to over and above an MOT standard
- Compete all paperwork clearly and accurately and ensure all deadlines given on preparation are delivered
- Give priority to customer service, display a can-do attitude, schedule work, monitor progress and re-schedule if necessary
- Check quality and accuracy of own work.
£30,000 per annum, plus £34,700 OTE. Overtime paid at single time during the week and time and a half at weekends and Bank Holidays. Bonus awarded to achievement of quality target at £100 per month and for achievements of pre quantity target at £100 per month. Quarterly bonus awarded at 5%.
8:30am - 5pm Monday to Friday.
If this sounds like the job for you please click apply or contact your local Manpower branch and ask for Amelia.