Demand Planning Analyst - Entry Level
Reporting to the Global Demand Planning Manager this Entry Level position will learn to provide support required by the Global Demand Planning organisation within the frame of the S&OP process.
Based in Dublin 22 for a Global Healthcare Company
Duties and Responsibilities when trained include the following:
· Facilitate the monthly Demand Planning cycle within the monthly S&OP by giving support in the preparation of outputs to Commercial, Operations and Finance SVP's.
· Prepare the sales forecast baseline as an input of the commercial sales forecasting process.
· Define and ensure that proper inventory targets are maintained
· Calculate and provide to the Global Supply Planning Team the demand requirements needed to maintain targeted stock levels
· Prepare monthly Demand-Supply Consensus meetings.
· S&OP KPI calculation and follow-up.
Degree in Supply Chain or Engineering
MS Excel Experience
Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
Team working skills.
Ability to work quickly & meet changing deadlines for the S&OP process.
Contact Ann Marie Corcoran for more information