CUSTOMER SERVICE ADMINISTRATOR/DISTRIBUTION DRIVER
MONDAY - FRIDAY 09:00 AM - 17:00 PM
OTE OF £23,000 + COMPANY VAN
DRIVING LICENCE AND OWNING A VEHICLE IS ESSENTIAL TO COMMUTE TO WORK
- My client have been providing class leading document management services for over 20 years.
- They cater to all your document storage and retrieval needs, from the initial collection of your documents through to the confidential destruction of your documents.
- Not all document storage companies are the same but use my client's services for a truly professional, efficient, and friendly service.
Summary of the Role
Essentially there are 4 parts of the role that provide constant variety to your day to day normal office job;
- Arrive to the warehouse at the start of each day.
- Check through emails to understand how many orders you need to distribute.
- Proof check all documents to ensure they are correct and are able to be distributed.
- Deliver the documents to the correct addresses and confirm these have been distributed correctly.
Role & Responsibilities
My client are a friendly, close knit, successful company looking for someone who shares their passion for customer service, attention to detail and teamwork. In return they will provide you with a varied and challenging role and the opportunity to learn new skills, as well as share in their success.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join their dynamic company as a Customer Service Advisor, where your work will be recognised and well rewarded. You will gain an insight into every aspect of the business and have a real influence in continuing their success.
You will be involved in all areas of client care helping to develop customer relationships and ensure that your clients are receiving the best service possible.
- Receive full training and a high degree of mentoring and ongoing support
- Share in their generous bonus scheme
- Start your day with a freshly made juice
- Join in with all the fun activities they reward their staff with, including boat trips, Secret Cinema, nights at the races, clay pigeon shooting, go karting, croquet and BBQ afternoons and much more.
Your day will mainly be spent at their modern base in Normandy, Guildford, and partly travelling to and from our clients in their new, high specification vans.
You need to:
- Possess excellent customer service skills
- Be extremely well organised
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be methodical in your work
- Have a positive outlook
- Have an ability to multi-task and work well as a part of a team
A full clean driving licence is essential as well as your own transport to commute to work, and you need to live within 20 miles of Guildford.
You must have a minimum of 2 "A" levels and 5 "GCSE's" or equivalent
Working hours are 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday, with half an hour paid lunch break.
This is an opportunity not to be missed!
- Time Management
- Friendly Personality
For more information on this role please contact me on 01895 205493 or email me at Jamie.Rogan @ manpower .co .uk
"Distribution" "Distributor" "Driver" "Driving" "Customer Service" "Administration" "Document"