Manpower are pleased to be recruiting on behalf of our Family run Client based in Hemel Hempstead for a Production Worker to join their team with an immediate start!
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a growing company on a temporary basis.
Salary: £8 - £9 (Dependant on age and experience)
Hours: 9am-5.30pm Monday to Thursday and 9am-5pm Friday. One-hour lunchtime 1-2pm.
About the Role:
Our Client are currently experiencing an increase in production and require a production worker, full time for an initial 4-week period with the potential to be extended.
Our Client are a small, friendly, family run company involved in manufacturing safety equipment.
They are seeking a skilled and experienced Production Worker to carry out various tasks in their busy factory.
The successful applicant will be responsible for label application, light assembly work, general warehouse duties and packing in a fast-paced environment.
The ideal candidate:
- Will have some warehouse experience
- Good communication skills
- High level of attention to detail
- A strong mechanical aptitude and basic level of numeracy.
- Certification to operate a forklift truck would be useful but not essential.
- Have strong organisational skills
- Be an amicable team player.
If this sounds like the role for you then apply now!