I have a great opportunity for a CNC Miller in the Saltley/Aston area of Birmingham (B6). This permanent job will offer a Programmer/Setter/Operator of CNC Mills a negotiable salary of circa £25-29k.
This company, a long established and well-respected supplier of CNC Machined components for various industries, are looking for someone with experience of programming Mazak/Mazatrol CNC Mills.
The successful CNC Miller will carry out the following duties:
- Programme a variety of Mazak Mills using Mazatrol controls.
- Work across a wide variety of materials, including stainless steel, brass, nylon and plastics, to create components for a wide range of industries.
- Work on High and Low Volume orders, across runners, repeaters and strangers.
The successful CNC Miller will have the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrable experience as a CNC Miller, as a programmer, setter and operator.
- Experience of Mazak CNC machines and Mazatrol controls.
- Adaptability and willingness to learn.
- Potentially there could be an opportunity for a seasoned Fanuc programmer with excellent Milling experience to be trained in Mazak and Mazatrol.
In return, this company will offer a negotiable salary of circa £25,000-£29,000 per annum, 28 days holiday per year, permanent day shifts (7am - 4pm Monday to Thursday and 7am to 1pm Friday), and opportunities for training an development on their machinery and controls.
Interviews will be held w/c 26/08/2019 so please don't hesitate, apply for the CNC Miller vacancy online now, or call your local Manpower branch and ask to speak to Claire Male.