We have an exciting opportunity within a leading dynamic business who specialise in CRM, Email Marketing and Loyalty Marketing software within the Retail space.
A fast-growing and diverse environment currently a team of 60 and with exciting times and further expansion ahead! This is an ideal opportunity for those either Agency or Client side.
The Account Director will be responsible for managing a portfolio of existing clients: managing a team to orchestrate marketing campaigns, identifying opportunities as well as potential issues and delivering the appropriate product/marketing solution to a variety of scenarios.
Reporting into the Client Success Officer this role is a key part of the Client Success team.
- Main point of contact for senior representatives of key clients
- Lead Account Managers and Account Execs, supporting in the delivery of their commitments
- Develop a deep understanding and knowledge of the industry and share best practises
- Be the voice of the client within the business
- Work with Delivery team to design and deliver new technological solutions
- Confidence to work with C-level clients, build long term relationships and grow accounts
- Undertake analysis to provide valuable insight into the clients' programme performance.
- Work closely with the business development team to drive new business and deliver opportunities to generate additional revenue from existing clients
- Managing the process of renewing and negotiating contracts with largest clients (£1m+/year)
- Strong understanding of email, CRM and loyalty marketing
- Minimum 6-8 years Account Management experience
- Ideally experience in a technology focused area or with a technology focused client.
- Language skills would be a fantastic addition but not essential