Starting Salary £19,700 progressing to £20,500 (rotational shift)
Shifts: Ranging between an Alternating shift pattern (a range of AM/PM shifts) and a Rotational shift pattern (a range of AM/PM/Night shifts) inc weekends.
This is a fantastic job opportunity for a Scheduler based in Hinckley. The hands on role would be working within the Dispatch Centre where emergency and non-emergency meter work is issued to field force engineers. You would also be forward planning for upcoming appointments and further planned workloads. This is in line with our regulatory 1 and 2 hour standards that are a requirement to maintain SLA's.
The ideal candidate must be able to work effectively in a dynamic team, demonstrating the Cadent values 'Community Commitment Curiosity & Courage' as well as the core business principles. The candidate will be assertive and proactive throughout both intensive classroom training and day to day within the role. Negotiation skills will be used daily within the role. You'll be expected to show leadership and accountability within your decision making in the role. Talent and postive attitudes will shine through to deliver an excellent service.
What will I be doing?
You will be dispatching reactive and planned work to engineers whilst interfacing with National Grid metering and other stakeholders. You will be contacting memebers of the public and liaising with customers in a telephone capacity.
You'll possess the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Must be numeric and articulate whilst providing attention to detail alongside appropriate verbal reasoning in all they do.
- High standard of keyboard skills and efficiently be able to type accurately with speed.
- Ability to use multiple computer systems and general office facilities daily, such as PC packages (Microsoft Office), Cisco phone systems etc.
- Follows procedures and policies, understands the impact of non-compliance
- Able to remain paitent and calm to meet deadlines when prioritising the incoming workload whilst working under challenging and pressure driven situations.
- Professional and confident telephone manner and able to demonstrate clear effective communication (including listening) skills both written and oral.
- Passionate and committed to improve our customer's experience both internally and externally.
- Contributes by championing the need for continuous improvement
A good Geographical knowledge would be desirable.
Manpower Power you development tool
Is this the role for you, click here to apply for this job