We are currently looking for experienced Customer Service Advisors to work for our client, a data-entry solutions company based in Dublin 2.
You will be responsible for assisting and advising customers in using the software. The ideal candidate will have experience in customer service with some technical knowledge on top of that.
What you will be doing:
- Acting as first point of contact for all customer inquiries and resolving where appropriate. This includes emails, web chat and phone calls
- Collaborating on cross-team and cross-product customer issues with a variety of resources. All department heads are in the Dublin office
- Participating in various operational activities outside of the client service team to ensure that operational service delivery meets and exceeds clients' expectations
- Dealing with escalations in a prompt and efficient manner
- Direct involvement with the development team through customer feedback
What you need:
- Third level degree preferable or equivalent experience working in customer service
- Excellent computer skills in MS Office applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Skills in using other software applications including CRM systems, accounts software and administration packages a distinct advantage
- Basic understanding of cloud technologies
- Experience working in a pressurised and goal driven environment
- Must be a strong team player with the ability to also work on their own
- Willingness and aptitude to learn and adapt to new applications and processes quickly
What's in it for you?
- 1-1 training
- Health Insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Career Progression & more
If you feel you fit the criteria above, please apply now and we will be in touch with the next steps asap!