Manpower's client is a global management consulting and professional services firm that provides strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations services.
Salary: 28000 (annual) + Benefits
Location: Dublin 3
Shifts*: 24/7 Monday to Sunday, 40 hours per week.
Contract Type: Permanent
Benefits include Health insurance, pension scheme, social work vents, training and much more!
** About the role **
As a Content Reviewer, you will be responsible for analysing and reviewing user profiles, videos, and text-based content and/or investigating, escalating and/or resolving issues that are reported by users or flagged by the system. You will use your problem-solving skills to continuously deliver value to our clients, while making a larger impact on society.
** Key Responsibilities **
* Investigate and resolve issues regarding content that is reported for account support and/or safety; flag for action, and resolve within agreed-upon turnaround times and standards of quality
* Respond to user inquiries with high quality, speed, empathy, and accuracy
* Understand and remain up-to-date with client policies and guidelines; resolve inquires according to defined policies and procedures
* Fulfil base productivity and quality requirements
* In the context of this role, individuals will be exposed to potentially disturbing content, and will need a level of resilience and maturity. We care for our employees' well-being, health and safety and ensure that they have the support and resources needed to execute the responsibilities of their roles.
** Skills **
* Fluency in Dutch (and English)
* Strong attention to detail to ensure quality of work
* Enthusiastic, positive attitude with a strong willingness to learn
* Good knowledge of internet and associated technologies
* Experience in a professional work environment
** PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU WOULD NEED TO HOLD EU PASSPORT, STAMP 4 OR 1G TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE **
Are you looking forward to kick start your career within a fun and exciting workplace? Apply today and don't miss this great opportunity!
Email me your cv at firstname.lastname@example.org