Manpower are recruiting an IT Support Analyst to work for our client based in the city centre of Cardiff.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to develop knowledge and skills and further their career within the I.T Sector.
The role will require you to be flexible in approach, very customer focused, and committed to supporting the end user.
A knowledge of Widows 10 and Office 365 from a support perspective would be an advantage. You will be the only IT Support Analyst and will be the only member of IT in the office therefore an ability to work unsupervised but with the full support a dispersed team is essential.
Providing first point-of-contact through to resolution support and advice to the internal customers (all the users of our services and systems). The main responsibilities are:
- Active Directory Account Management including: Access Control, Account creation/removal and Computer Assignment
- Business Application Support
- Exchange: Mailbox management (including distribution lists, calendars, restoration of required mailbox activity)
- Physical Asset Management
- Laptop and desktop build and deployment
- Mobile device management and deployment
- Backup management
- Contributing to the resolution of incidents and major incidents
- Request fulfilment
- Device deployment
- Telephony services
- Printing services
- Funding, finance, HR/people systems support
- Desktop and cloud productivity systems (i.e. Microsoft Office and Office 365, etc.)
- SharePoint support
- Connectivity software and systems
- Mobile device applications
- Contributing to assigned projects
- Preferred experience of working in a technical support role
- Familiarity with more than one area of IT Support, including but not limited to, business application support, incident and major incident management, request fulfilment, device deployment, telephony services, printing services and the usage of funding systems, finance systems, HR/people systems, desktop and cloud productivity systems, SharePoint, connectivity software and systems, mobile device applications, resolution of incidents, and fulfilment of requests.
- Either holder or progressing towards Service Desk Analyst qualification
- Working towards or holder of entry-level or higher, industry-recognised qualifications in Service Management, customer service or technology.
Skills required, you will:
- have excellent customersService skills
- have the ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- have excellent listening skills
- be able to remain calm under pressure and handle multiple and competing priorities, supporting others when needed
- be a supportive team player who shows interest in others
- Identify opportunities to share learning, knowledge and information, and make improvements by working with colleagues, being an active team player
- Actively seek out and analyse available information, using it to inform your judgement and complete your work effectively
- Understand the requirements of good governance and provide solutions to risks and issues
This is a full time contract is for a duration of 14 months offering a salary of £24,000 to £27,000 per year. You will work 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday with a flexible pattern to be agreed between the hours of 8 am and 6 pm.
If you have any questions regarding the role please call Nerys on 01656 657231 or apply today with your up to date CV.