Holiday Sales Consultant
As one of Ireland's Great Places to Work in 2014 we are now looking for talented and motivated people here in our modern offices in Cork.
Our client RCI prides itself on being an organisation that understands and enforces the importance of values, and is committed to organisational ethics. Their employees around the world exhibit three core attributes - remarkable intelligence, passion for travel and complete integrity.
We are now looking for talented and motivated people here in Cork to help their 3 million members find their dream holiday.
At their international call centre in Cork, they take world-class care of their customers.
If you are interested in joining a world class team and looking for an exciting challenge, then talk to us about the great opportunities in their Finnish Department.
* Pro-actively deal with inbound and outbound calls. No cold calling.
* Achieve all personal targets and objectives through maximising all sales opportunities
* Motivated to earn competitive incentives by meeting personal and team sales targets
* Flexibility to work in a changing inbound and outbound sales environment offering existing members various holiday products, with a strong focus on switch-selling
* Ability to work in an exciting target driven sales environment as a part of a supportive and dynamic team
* Delivering a high level of service to our expanding member base through regular contact to create the holidays of their dreams
* Fluency in Finnish with a high proficiency in English is essential
* Must be results driven
* An ability to handle challenging sales situations
* Capability to multi-task
* Be an enthusiastic team player who learns fast in an upbeat energetic sales centre
* Good computer application skills is a must
* Excellent telephone manner
* Ability to project a positive attitude, comfort and confidence to all members
* Experience of working in a sales environment or call centre would be a distinct advantage, though not a necessity as full training will be provided
* We offer full training, excellent on-site facilities, continuing personal development and internal advancement possibilities. In addition we offer an excellent benefits package to include the following:
* Generous travel allowances
* Extensive free parking
* Company Pension