Would you like to work in a global leading lodging company with more than 6,700 properties in over 129 countries and territories? We have two Cork Centres currently recruiting for motivated individuals who speak fluently German to support the Loyalty & Care Services Team.
Since founding in 1927, the company is known for a culture that puts people first. This opportunity will open up a world of experiences, benefits and career paths!
Discover the benefits of belonging to a global family. Many associates come for a job, but stay for a career-because this is a place where you can feel at home.
If this sounds like the right place for you, why not apply today?
- To support the Loyalty & Care Services Desk by offering a polite, friendly and helpful services to the guests, answering telephone, mail, fax and E-mail queries on the Loyalty programme; by understanding and resolving problems as they may arise and by assisting all colleagues and working as a team, towards complete customer satisfaction.
- To provide additional phone coverage in times of need for other Knowledge Groups (Departments e.g. Sales & Service (which involves processing all reservation requests, changes and cancellations received by phone ).
- To update customer records in IMS and input data as necessary, to include (but not exclusive to) enrolments, issuing reward certificates, adding missing stays, printing statements, changing name/address details, etc.
- To respond to faxes and letters in a professional manner and within the set turn-around guidelines using an excellent command of spoken and written English.
- Fluency in English & German, both written and spoken.
- Second Level/Leaving Certificate equivalent.
- At least 1 year of relevant work experience
- Private Health Insurance
- Life Assurance from the first day of Employment
- Pension scheme with monetary contribution by the company
- Relocation is provided for successful candidates who reside outside of Ireland.
- Up to 100% Educational Assistance on approved courses
- Career Progression and Personal Development
- Employee Assistance Program Consultants
- Hugely discounted rates for both associates and Friends and Family at all client properties
- A variety of Local discounts
- Paid holidays, Service days, Public holidays, as well as leave of absence and Paid Sick leave. Compassionate Leave, Paid Maternity Leave, Parental Leave and Force Majeure Leave
- Participation in Tax Relief schemes such as the Bike to work scheme and Bus to work scheme.
- Awards and Recognition, with financial value
Permanent role; Full-time, 40 hours rotational shifts; Excellent training provided + benefits + 24,375 basic salary as well as 5%-20% performance-based bonus!
Are you interested? Apply Now or contact Larissa at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!