Contracts Manager (Rail) - Wiltshire
Salary: Up to £46,418 plus Annual Bonus, Company Car or Cash Allowance plus Excellent Benefits
As a Contracts Manager within our Rail team, you'll be responsible for identifying and developing sustainable business opportunities as well as the day to day running of multiple projects across your designated operational function.
Plan and manage the delivery of associated projects to provide a consistent workflow
- Optimising profit contribution to the business.
- Ensure all safety, quality, technical and commercial requirements are met
- Effectively manage all types of project works within your area of activity.
- Ensure work is completed on schedule and to budget with full and effective use made of resources including sub-contractors.
- Provide technical design and specification for all types of projects of varying size and manage all work to ensure it is carried out within budget, deadlines and work standards.
Skills and Experience required:
To be successful in this role, you'll have experience of managing and engineering M&E, E&P Railway projects and hold relevant qualifications, including;
- ONC, HNC, HND Electrical Engineering or relevant experience
- SMSTS (Training will be provided if not held ) and CSCS
- PTS (However training will be provided if you do not hold this)
- You should have some experience of civil projects
- You should have excellent management skills and used to dealing with direct labour and sub-contractors
- You should possess excellent relationship building skills and have solid experience liaising directly with clients
We have an excellent benefits package as part of our offering. Here are a few highlights;
- Generous holiday allowance (you can even buy additional holidays)
- Great share plans
- Group Pension Plan One day paid volunteering
- Tailored internal development opportunities
Apply today! Or for more information please contact 01895204549