An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Innovation Marketing Manager to join our client, a leading global FMCG company with Brands such as Dove, Knorr, Persil & Magnum, based at their prestigious facility in Blackfriars, London. This is a full-time temporary role for a period of 6 months, working a 36.25-hour week. This role is paying between £55200 - £69000, pro rata per annum, depending on experience.
Please note; ASAP start required.
This is a very high-profile position, both closely collaborating with key market's leadership and functional teams, as well as global Home Care leaders as required; leading the agenda and execution of innovations for Fabric Solutions portfolio and core restage in Europe.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience at Senior Marketing Manager level in leading innovations in large scale, developing global and DDM comms; stakeholder management; and creative development. You must be able to take, run with and land, a series of progressive innovations. A team player, who must be able to work with fluid and collaborative structures, be ruthlessly consumer centric, and fly the flag for the future priorities.
- Landing the immediate roadmap, communication and innovation for the #1 category priority in European markets.
- Landing effectively new proposition, audiences, formulation, packaging, strategy and communications.
- Lead the development of the core relaunch with a sustainable proposition, the largest cross format restages in 10 years, for the most iconic brand.
- Obsessively consumer-centred, with passion for crafting mixes and consumer experiences.
- Experience in actively leading innovations & communications ahead of the curve is essential.
- Must be passionate about sustainability.
- Experience working with marketing agencies.
- Highly collaborative, and able to create collaboration amongst teams.
- Experience at creating unique brand propositions and communication ideas.
- Experienced in precision-marketing centred communication approaches, as well as more 'broadcast' communication models.
- Effective at stakeholder management, across different levels, areas of organisation and time zones.