We have an exciting opportunity for an Email Marketing Specialist reporting into the Communications Manager based in Princes Risborough, Buckinghamshire.
Email is a vital part of our clients communication strategy. We are seeking a talented individual who can create compelling campaigns that enrich customer experience and promote to their wider audiences, while also using data-led insights to drive continuous improvement.
The role holder will be responsible for the creation and management of email communication campaigns to audiences and serving as the go-to specialist for other colleagues who have queries or suggestions. Working closely with the Marketing Manager and many other stakeholders across the organisation to implement recommendations arising from recent audit of email communication.
- Educated to degree level, ideally in a marketing or technology-related discipline
- Minimum of three years' experience in a similar role
- Experience working for a charity or membership organisation would be ideal
- Experience working in or alongside a creative role, such as copywriting or graphic design
- Familiarity with email marketing tools (ideally DotMailer)
- Familiarity with online analytics tools
- Familiarity with CRM systems (ideally Pro CRM)
Benefits include -
- 25 days holiday (excluding all public holidays) - increasing to a a max of 30 days per year
- Private healthcare and dental cover
- Pension scheme with a contribution up to 7% of your salary
- Life assurance at four times the salary.
- Salary sacrifice schemes - cycle to work scheme, additional annual leave (up to 10 days), and pension scheme.
- Free parking
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Performance Related Pay (PRP) scheme.