Working in Manpower's Enterprise hub in Southampton, you will be part of a team that recruit and manage various temporary vacancies for our large accounts. You will be recruiting for a range of skill sets, mainly Professional posts but some Administration. There is also opportunity for some permanent recruitment for the client.
You will be responsible for candidate attraction, screening, booking interviews and onboarding - all tasks through to offer; resulting in a large amount of candidate and hiring manager interaction. As well as recruiting to positions yourself, you will also be working with a wide range of suppliers who will support on more specialist roles. This will see you distributing orders, discussing role requirements and arranging interviews; you will work with agencies to understand market trends, rates etc. to inform the client of geographical issues and trends affecting supply. You will have lots of client contact, working closely with them to manage the vacancies from recruitment through to starting.
Other responsibilities will include engaging with and onboarding suppliers, which may include issuing contractual terms and setting suppliers up on our contract management system, and research into other potential suppliers in niche and hard to fill areas.
- To proactively source candidates in line with client requirements and anticipated need utilising latest recruitment technology
- Maintain a talent pool of skilled candidates
- Track candidates in compliance pipeline and liaise with compliance team to ensure they are kept engaged
- See recruitment process through from end to end; attraction to on-boarding
Key Skills, Competencies and Experience Required
- Demonstrable experience of recruitment across a large number of skills sets
- Ability to create and execute recruitment plans
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- Ability to advise internal and external colleagues on skill shortages and latest recruitment methods
- Flexible with hours and travelling as the role covers a large geographical area
- Recruit for specific roles via CV searching, advertising and any other methods relevant to the role
- Pre-screen candidates and book for registration, managing your diary in the most time and cost efficient way
- Liaise with hiring managers to propose candidates, book interviews and confirm start dates
- Ensuring evidence of Proof of Right to Work and all other compliance information is seen, copied and verified in line with Company procedures
- Completion of compliant candidate application pack
If you're an experienced recruiter looking for a new challenge, please apply here today!