My client is looking for a Grounds person or mobile landscaper and gardener to work with their existing team covering the Sussex and Surrey area. You will be required to meet up with the client in the Crawley or Horsham area and then you will travel with the team to where you will be working and the returned at the end of the day.
You will be working as a mobile landscaper and each day is expected to be 9 hours long and you will be carrying out ground's maintenance duties in relation to the seasonal maintenance programme of the Company, including its contract services.
Some of the essential skills you will need to have for this role are:
- To have regard to good practice of Health and Safety on sites and when using equipment and the delivery of high-quality services.
- To carry out other related duties that may be required by the Company about the responsibilities of this post.
- Share good practice with colleagues in the field of horticulture, environment, training and community development
- To work on both hard and soft landscaping projects
- To drive the works van when required
- To undertake deliveries when required
- To report to the Manager about purchase/repair requirements
- Undertake any other duties as may be reasonably required
In addition to general landscaping experience a full UK driving licence will also be beneficial as you may be required to operate company vehicles.
Please apply online for a quick interview and registration as the client needs staff very soon.