Due to expansion our UK leading client is looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join their winning Business Development team based in Cambridge.
This is an interesting and exciting role which will suit a self-driven and ambitious individual who is interested in progressing a fast-track career within a forward-thinking and dynamic business.
You will head-up all digital marketing activities, reporting directly to the Marketing Manager and taking responsibility for the execution of a detailed marketing programme. You will also work with their existing Sales Team, with their Partners/Vendors and external Marketing Agencies as and where required.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with the Marketing Manager in the continued development of their brand identity, persona differentiation and corporate identity.
- Play a major role in the execution of the overall marketing strategy and programme - at a tactical/practical campaign level - owning all aspects of digital methodology and execution.
- Work with their key partners/vendors to leverage and surface their solutions and services and to best utilise their initiatives and collateral to formulate effective marketing campaigns.
- To own the day-to-day marketing activities within the business, in particular all aspects of digital creativity, design, production and execution.
- Liaise with and support the sales team on an ongoing basis.
- Represent the business from both a communications and public relations perspective.
- Recognised Marketing qualification e.g. Marketing degree, CIM or equivalent
- Detailed understanding and experience of all aspects of Digital Marketing
- Creative initiative, accountability and ownership
- Experience/exposure of owning or playing lead-role in a Marketing Function
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (written and oral)
- Ability to work under pressure to set deadlines
- Excellent organisation skills
- Team Player
In return, you will benefit from 25 days holiday per annum, pension scheme, death in service and car parking.
Hours: Mon-Fri 37.5 hours per week 9am-5.30pm
Salary: £25,000-£30,000 depending on experience
Interested in this permanent role, based in Cambridge or if you require more information about the role? Please email or contact me on 07483 340870.