Marketing Manager - (Croydon Central) £38-£43,000 + up to 15% Bonus and great corporate benefits.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Manager, working for a market leader in the retail space.
Reporting to the Regional Marketing Manager, this role is to lead our client's onsite Marketing Department which is responsible for the overall delivery of Marketing Plans and activity an amazing opportunity for someone wishing to progress within a full 360 marketing role amongst a wonderful team.
This involves all aspects of communication, marketing, PR and events management, whilst consistently enhancing the brand and overall profitability of the business.
Marketing Strategy and Delivery
Implementation of the centrally driven Marketing strategy
- Day to day management of agencies in relation to media buying, advertising, PR, DM, E-Marketing, CRM, Website Management, Promotions and Events.
- Tactical digital platform management to include emarketing/social media/website content management in conjunction with centrally agreed strategy
- Manage onsite design, printing and distribution of marketing materials.
- End to end management of onsite events.
- Liaise with internal teams to ensure detailed communication of all marketing activities taking place.
- Analyse activity and provide post activity analysis to onsite teams and Regional Marketing Manager.
- Conduct competitor analysis
- Manage budgets including timely and accurate invoicing / reconciliation supported by Marketing Co-ordinator.
- Day to day management of onsite Marketing Co-ordinator
- Attend operational meetings as appropriate - including weekly onsite operational meetings.
- Co-ordinate relationships with press, media, film crews.
Experience across the full marketing mix
- Good communicator - presents self positively and communicates assertively
- Confident decision maker - knowing when to seek approval from line management
- Presentation skills
- Numerate - proficient with MS Office packages. Word, Powerpoint, Excel
- Able to use own initiative / innovate
- Self-motivated and organised
- Cooperates with others and builds good working relationships
- It would be great if you have previous experience of marketing within a retail/leisure environment - but this is not essential