Are you an experienced warehouse worker with some machine operative experience?
Or are you a semi-skilled operative / machine operator who wants to work days only, Monday to Friday?
Our client is an international group and is the unrivalled leader in their industry that develops, manufactures and distributes products through their UK network.
- Primarily to provide effective Spiral Operative / relief warehouse duties for the business.
- Spiral tube production using the Spiral Tube Forming Machine
- Monitoring of both spiral & raw material stocks
- Timely production of products to meet demand & delivery requirements
- General maintenance & cleaning of Spiral Forming Machine.
You will work 4 days per week as a Machine Operative and 1 day per week providing relief warehouse duties.
To be successful in this role you will;
- Have excellent accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Be physically fit as the role involves some bending and lifting
- An NVQ 2 in Warehouse & Storage (would be an advantage but is not essential)
- Forklift Truck experience (either / both Counter-balance and / or Reach). Current licences would be an advantage, but not essential as in-house training will be provided.
- 25-days fully paid holiday leave plus statutory bank holidays
- Corporate workwear / PPE issue including safety footwear
- Free parking
After the successful completion of a 12-week probationary period;
- Company sick pay (up to a max 12 weeks full pay in any rolling 12-month period)
- Contributory Company pension scheme
- Death in Service insurance
- Long service awards