Your role is to provide excellent levels of service to American Express' German speaking Merchants as well as providing internal support. You will be supporting a range of services by swiftly and accurately responding to phone calls from our customers, making it easy to do business with them while solving customer issues and celebrating their value to AMEX.
As a fluent German speaker, you will be responsible for:
- Delivering outstanding service in every interaction and leaving a lasting positive impression by utilizing the business' Customer First servicing ethos
- Respond quickly and accurately to Merchant customer questions and issues via phone
- Own issues to the point of resolution
- Offer Merchant customers unique solutions
- Managing a workflow in line with departmental and individual goals and to departmental quality standards
- Ensuring clients are re-educated where necessary regarding use of online services
- Suggest new ways to improve processes and customer care.
We are looking for individuals who can speak and write fluently in both German and English and who are able to bring the following skills and experience to the role:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced metric driven environment with proficient multitasking skills
- Confident in your approach
- Motivated and committed to serve customers
- Have excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Reliable, and your team members can count upon you
- Pro-actively seeks opportunities for improvement
American Express offer a fantastic and diverse working environment, in a state-of-the-art building in the centre of Brighton. Their high performers are rewarded with target driven incentives and offered career development (both on a local and global level).
Why Our Client?
AMEX are open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you'll hear. It's the culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world including recognition amongst the World's Best Multinational Workplaces by Great Place to Work and Glassdoor's 2017 Best Places to Work. If you're ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.